Reservations are now being accepted for three days of seminars featuring the most sophisticated software available for evaluating patients more thoroughly, accurately, and quickly — with better results. This first-ever Joint Orthodontic Conference sponsored by Motion View Software, LLC, the Andrews Foundation, and Henry Schein Orthodontics will take place at The Point Orlando Resort at 7389 Universal Boulevard in Orlando on April 27th, 28th, and 29th. This event debuts the automated Six Elements module developed by Motion View, along with demonstrating other tools and strategies that can transform the work of attendees in their own practices.
On Wednesday and Thursday, Motion View will demonstrate the benefits of using its groundbreaking system including Ortho Insight 3D™ diagnosis and treatment planning software with other Motion View products for a complete in-your-own-office solution for automating 3D data capture, digitization, analysis, storage, sharing, and printing. Innovative features eliminate outside lab services for increased profit while delivering more precision, better outcomes, and reduced treatment times.
Demonstrations will include how to use the Ortho Insight 3D™ software to create treatment plans with transfer trays for more precise positioning of brackets, to customize appliances such as retainers and aligners, and to create surgical guides for implants and surgical splints.
Powerful tools in 3D modeling, Ortho Insight 3D™ provides unmatched abilities to create and visualize multiple treatment plans quickly, clearly communicate plans to patients/dentists, and reduce time from initial exam to treatment start and finish.
“The system places more control in the hands of practitioners,” says Dan Knoch, founder and CEO of Motion View Software, LLC. “Orthodontists and their staff can scan models and faces for 3D data analysis and automation. This allows orthodontists to more easily plan treatment using the Ortho Insight 3D™ software and print using the iPrint 3D® printer,” Knoch states.
* Scan then integrate 3D facial scans with 3D study models for accurate evaluation of the occlusal plane in all three planes of space.
* Duplicate/modify the patient’s natural arch form, test anchorage requirements in different treatment scenarios, evaluate arch length deficiencies/excesses, and create user-definable ceph, facial, and model analyses.
* Create model series for active aligners with motion handles. Aligners made from setups created in Ortho Insight 3D™ are so accurate they just snap into place.
* Create indirect bonding setups and transfer trays with required bracket positions precisely calculated.
* Create precisely-positioned surgical guides for implants in complex restorative-orthodontic cases that once required multiple wax setups.
* Export STL files to print trays/guides on the in-office iPrint 3D® printer at a fraction of the cost of outside labs.
On Friday, Dr. Larry Andrews will present an overview of his pioneering Six Elements Orthodontic Philosophy™. Other speakers will discuss the WALA Ridge, jaw surgery considerations, and the use of newly developed software for making the implementation of the 6E philosophy more readily accessible to orthodontists.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to register in advance since space is limited. Register by calling (423) 475-6914 or use the registration form at https://motionview3d.com/orlando. Walk-ins welcome if space available.
Standard registration for Orthodontists to attend all three days of the joint conference is $395 per person; a group discount is available. Rate for Orthodontic Residents/Staff is $195 per person.