From Chicago to Las Vegas, this September through December, the Orthodontic Industry’s Foremost Thought Leaders Host Educational Sessions
ORANGE, Calif. (Aug. 3, 2015)—Ormco Corporation, a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced orthodontic technology and services, is hosting continuing education events throughout the country to help orthodontists of all levels elevate their skill sets via intensive seminars. This September through December, Ormco has a full calendar of more than 14 courses available in North America for orthodontists to engage with industry experts and learn more about passive self-ligation, Insignia Advanced Smile Design™, molar-to-molar therapy, and more.
“Educational events are a cornerstone of Ormco’s services. We’re proud to offer orthodontists access to world-renowned experts to help improve patient care and enhance the practice environment,” said Patrik Eriksson, president of Ormco. “For our upcoming events, we’re lucky to have the industry’s most innovative thought leaders onboard, and encourage orthodontists eager to grow in their practice to take advantage of these opportunities.”
For orthodontists who have completed a PSL Fundamentals I course, or are actively using passive self-ligation, there are five upcoming PSL Fundamentals Level II courses. These seminars focus on advanced treatment mechanics and treatment planning with added considerations for periodontal issues, Class II and Class III cases, extraction cases, and more. For those looking to better understand the merits of digital smile design and customized appliances that can dramatically improve case management efficiency and treatment outcomes, there are two upcoming Insignia Essentials seminars.
For a truly unique and hands-on experience, multiple in-office courses are being held covering everything from molar-to-molar therapy to passive self-ligation in a clinical setting.
The fall/winter education event schedule is as follows:
- Sept. 25, 2015—Insignia Essentials, Dr. Jeff Kozlowski, Dallas
- Oct. 8, 2015—Insignia In-Office Course, Dr. Jeff Kozlowski, New London, Conn.
- Oct. 9, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr. Frank Bogdan, Las Vegas
- Oct. 16, 2015—Insignia Essentials, Dr. Jamie Reynolds, Indianapolis
- Oct. 16, 2015—Future Visions Course, Dr. David Sarver, Birmingham, Ala.
- Oct. 16, 2015—Dischinger In-Office Course, Drs. Terry and Bill Dischinger, Lake Oswego, Ore.
- Oct. 30, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr. Stuart Frost, Philadelphia
- Nov. 5, 2015—Insignia In-Office Course, Dr. Jamie Reynolds, Novi, Mich.
- Nov. 6, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr. John Graham, Atlanta
- Nov. 6, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr. Mike Mayhew, Chicago
- Dec. 4, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr. Frank Bogdan, Denver
Ormco Corporation is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental educations. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
For more information about each event, continuing education credits or to register, please visit https://ormco.com/education/
For over 50 years, Ormco has partnered with the orthodontic community to manufacture innovative products and solutions that enhance the lives of our customers and their patients. Distinguished products range from legacy twin brackets Titanium Orthos™ and Mini-Twin™ to self-ligating appliances with the Damon™ System. Ormco’s Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ provides an all-inclusive solution with customized brackets, wires, and placement trays for increased clinical efficiency. From personalized service to worldwide continuing education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. For more information, visit the Ormco website.