i-CAT Introduces i-CAT FLX V-Series, the First Line of Upgradable Dedicated 3D CBCT Machines with the Full Award-Winning i-CAT FLX Technology
Clinicians can now invest in a CBCT solution and be confident knowing their investment can grow as their practice needs expand
Hatfield, PA (August 15, 2016) Building on the success of its i-CAT FLX cone beam 3D imaging technology, i-CAT, a brand of the KaVo Kerr Group, proudly launches the i-CAT FLX V-Series, the industry’s first fully upgradable solution. This dynamic system offers three fields of view (FOV), enhanced low-dose and ultra-low dose 3D imaging, and dedicated 2D traditional panoramic capabilities at a price point starting at under $90,000.
The i-CAT FLX V-Series enables clinicians to support current or incorporate new treatment offerings, such as airway analysis, with an imaging solution that can grow as their practice evolves.
• A solution that can grow as a practice’s diagnosis and treatment offerings expand. i-CAT FLX V-Series provides the option of upgrading the field-of-view based on the types of procedures performed today and in the future, such as:
o i-CAT FLX V8 – 8×8, 2D Pan o i-CAT FLX V10 – 10×16, 2D Pan o i-CAT FLX V17 – 17×23, 2D Pan
• Enhanced low-dose and ultra-low dose scanning, which is easily achieved using i-CAT QuickScan and QuickScan+ protocols, allowing practitioners to take complete 3D images at a radiation dose comparable to a 2D panoramic image.
• The i-PANÔ feature allows technicians to take a quick 2D pan using the same high quality sensor that is used to acquire 3D scans. That, coupled with software used to enhance overall 2D image quality, dentists and specialists can confidently use their i-CAT FLX V-Series for both 2D and 3D imaging.
• Utilizing i-CAT PureScanÔ technology and full-size sensor, i-CAT FLX V-Series scanners utilize full-beam scanning and maximizes the use of the large sensor to capture a 3Dscan. This provides more anatomical information without compromising image quality compared to other smaller sensors.
• Our open software architecture seamlessly integrates our easy-to-use SmartScan STUDIO™ with touch screen interface with orthodontic programs, CAD/CAM systems, and practice management systems, providing a comprehensive practice workflow solution for all sized practices.
With the i-CAT FLX V-Series, clinicians can now invest in a solution that best fits their current needs today and be confident knowing that their investment can grow as their practices needs grow.
“The i-CAT FLX V-Series enables practitioners to upgrade 2D and 3D technology at their own pace without buying a new 3D CBCT or other imaging machine,” said Richard Matty, Marketing Director for i-CAT. “At any time, if practitioners want to add implants, airway analysis and treatment planning, orthodontic care, oral surgery or other capabilities, they can do so with a simple software upgrade. They can also offer 3D imaging to other practices or health care providers, thereby potentially expanding their practice.”
The i-CAT FLX V-series is available only through our exclusive distributor, Henry Schein
Dental, and was recently previewed at the annual Henry Schein National Sales Meeting in June. The i-CAT FLX V-Series will also be presented at several upcoming industry trade events, including the ICIO summer implant show, Aug. 24-27, 2016, in San Diego, California and CDA in San Francisco, California September 8-10, 2016. In addition, the i-CAT FLX V-Series was pre-launched in mid-July with two webinars, which can be viewed online through the links provided below.
For more information about the i-CAT FLX V-series, including a product brochure, access to either webinars, or to schedule a demos, please visit https://info.i-cat.com/flxv-series_vbpr.
View i-CAT’s Newest 3D CBCT Solution and Its Features & Benefits:
• Introducing the i-CAT FLX V-Series – An Upgradable 3D CBCT Imaging Solution Starting at Under $90,000
• Investing in an Expandable Cone Beam System to Drive Growth
• i-CAT FLX V-Series Video Product Brochure