Enhanced Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ Software Takes Digital Treatment to the Next Level
ORANGE, Calif. (Feb. 24, 2014)—Ormco Corporation, a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced orthodontic technology and services, today announced that Insignia™ Ai—the new software interface that debuted at the 2014 Damon™ Forum earlier this year—is now available for download.
The enhanced Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ Approver Interface features an updated visual display with step-by-step guides and Damon™ System integration. In support of the software update, Ormco has developed an interactive online tutorial, available at https://ai.ormco.com/, for doctors interested in previewing the new tools and learning more.
In conjunction with the release, Ormco is offering a limited-time discount of $100 off of three individual Insignia cases that are submitted before March 28, 2014.
“Insignia Ai is top-of-the-line and features a dramatically updated interface that is both user-friendly and visually appealing,” said Patrik Eriksson, president of Ormco. “As we continue to strengthen our digital footprint, we encourage doctors to take advantage of our $100 discount and explore the comprehensive, interactive tutorial to help seamlessly integrate Insignia Ai into their practices.”
Insignia Ai’s new tools support increased treatment customization and efficiency. Top features include :
- Approver redesign: A completely redesigned interface that is highly intuitive and reduces the learning curve
- Clearer visual of the smile transformation: Ability to create a movie that will superimpose the tooth movement from initial malocclusion to the final design of the patient’s smile
- Combination of two occlusion tools into a simultaneous function: Interact with the patient’s occlusion from multiple angles with picture-in-picture
- Damon archform integration: Geometric algorithms based on the Damon archform are now automated, and an exact replica of the Damon Ruler can now be displayed
- Advanced case support: A Wizard that navigates users through the suggested approval process, step-by-step
For over 50 years, Ormco has partnered with the orthodontic community to manufacture innovative products and solutions to enhance the lives of our customers and their patients. Distinguished products range from legacy twin brackets Titanium Orthos™ and Mini-Twin™ to self-ligating appliances with the Damon® System and active Prodigy™ SL. Ormco’s Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ provides an all-inclusive solution with customized brackets, wires and placement trays for increased clinical efficiency. From personalized service to worldwide continuing education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. For more information, visit the Ormco website.