The LED IC200 intraoral camera is now available for sale
ATLANTA – Sept. 3, 2014 – LED Dental, a wholly owned subsidiary of LED Medical Diagnostics Inc., today announced its new digital intraoral camera, the LED IC200, is now available for sale and will be on hand for demonstration at upcoming industry tradeshows. The LED IC200, the second intraoral camera in the company’s product portfolio and the top of the range, is elegantly designed to acquire high-resolution intraoral and extraoral images with auto-focus and a large depth of field.
The LED IC200 benefits practices by offering:
- High-resolution imaging: With an image resolution of 768 x 494 pixels, the intraoral camera provides clinicians with the high-quality images required to aid diagnosis as well as boost patient education and treatment acceptance. The LED IC200’s optimal resolution ensures crisp, clear images that capture every minute detail.
- Diagnostic flexibility: The LED IC200 features eight LED lights for uniform illumination and an increased 105-degree angle of view for improved observation of distal areas. The aspheric lens prevents image distortion and works hand-in-hand with the intraoral camera’s auto-focus technology to provide sharper images. The intraoral camera also offers a large depth of field for capturing a wide range of images from single tooth to portrait.
- Touch-Capture Acquisition: The LED IC200’s touch-capture capability helps prevent camera movement during acquisition, allowing the LED IC200 to stay completely focused for crystal clear images.
- Direct USB plug-in: The LED IC200 plugs directly into any computer via a USB connection.
- Ergonomic design: Designed with both convenience and usability in mind, the LED IC200’s slim head and rounded contours allows for faster, easier and more pleasant experiences for patients, while its lightweight body prevents user fatigue.
- Open-architecture workflow: The LED IC200 has an open-architecture design for smooth integration with third-party software and imaging solutions. The intraoral camera can be implemented into a practice seamlessly, further streamlining workflow.
“Patients are more likely to accept treatment when they can clearly see and understand their diagnosis,” said Lamar Roberts, president of LED Dental. “With the LED IC200, not only do doctors have the supporting images needed for patient education, but they have a tool that fits into their
workflow and makes exams faster and more comfortable for patients.”
For more information on the LED IC200 or LED Dental’s full product portfolio, please call 844.952.7327 or visit www.leddental.com
About LED Dental
LED Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of LED Medical Diagnostics Inc. LED Dental now provides dentists and oral health specialists with advanced diagnostic imaging products and software in addition to the award-winning VELscope® tissue fluorescence visualization technology. Backed by an experienced leadership team dedicated to a higher level of service and support, LED Dental products seamlessly integrate into dental practices. The company is committed to providing dental practitioners with the best technology available by identifying and adding strong products to its growing portfolio.
For more information, call 844.952.7327 or visit www.leddental.com
[cp_popup display=”inline” style_id=”19825″ step_id = “1”][/cp_popup]