Experts will be on hand for demonstrations and discussion
MONROVIA, Calif. – (May 13, 2015) – Improving the patient experience is a never-ending quest for orthodontists. That’s why 3M Unitek is dedicated to providing them with the tools and support they need to do the best job possible. Today, 3M science is reducing complexity and reinventing delivery in orthodontic offices all around the country, and at the American Association of Orthodontists 2015 Annual Session, 3M Unitek’s expansive new booth will showcase its solutions.
The booth, #1129, will feature industry experts at a number of specialty stations demonstrating how 3M’s expertise in materials, design and manufacturing is being applied to new breakthroughs that improve patients’ lives:
- Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Brackets offer the ultimate combination of aesthetics and performance, along with predictable debonding and enhanced patient comfort. They feature a small size and a translucent appearance that blends with tooth color, so patients of all ages can feel good about their smile, even during treatment.
- The APC™ Flash-Free Adhesive Coated Appliance System eliminates the flash removal step from bonding, saving time for the doctor, staff and patients. Enamel under the adhesive is protected during treatment, and debonding is also easier.
- The Incognito™ Appliance System, a complete lingual solution for invisible orthodontics, offers the lowest profile brackets that are custom designed to optimize patient comfort.
- Victory Series™ Superior Fit Buccal Tubes have a large compound contour base and an exclusive “contoured funnel” design for easy wire insertion. Improved gripping and handling features and available APC™ Adhesive Coating distinguish these new buccal tubes.
- The new Forsus™ Wire Mount makes it easier than ever to incorporate Forsus™ Class II Correctors mid-treatment. The Forsus Wire Mount slides easily onto the archwire to provide stable anchorage for Forsus Correctors, without the need for molar bands.
- New precision Unitek™ Lingual Instruments are designed for easy installation of Incognito™ Appliances and are tailored for all typical lingual procedures.
- The Unitek™ Treatment Management Portal (TMP) gives orthodontists an advanced case management platform where digital model technology and effective treatment planning converge. Now, the Unitek TMP and 3Shape Communicate™ software systems have been fully integrated, enabling orthodontists to take advantage of a simplified workflow when using the 3Shape TRIOS® Intraoral Scanner to create Incognito™ Appliances or Unitek™ Digital Models.
- The 3M™ True Definition Scanner enables a full digital workflow with increased accuracy and efficiency.
For more information about these or other 3M Unitek products, or to experience a hands-on demonstration, visit the 3M Unitek Booth, #1129, at the AAO Annual Session, May 16-19 in San Francisco, California.
To learn more, visit go.3M.com/AAO.