Ormco Corp. is offering a webinar on November 6. The webinar—Discover the benefits of an aesthetic Straight-Wire™ System—will review the fundamentals of Straight-Wire Mechanics including appliance selection and proper bracket placement. Numerous cases will be reviewed to demonstrate planning and mechanics for the correction of a variety of malocclusions. Particular attention will be given to achieving successful and predictable ceramic bracket removal.
The 60-minute webinar will be held, Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 5 pm PST.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Background of the product development
- Key product features and technical specs
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for successful outcomes
- Bracket selection and placement
- Wire selection and simplification
- Treatment and finishing without wire bending
Dr. Mark Coreil is an orthodontist who has worked with children with craniofacial problems for nearly 30 years. In private practice, he is also associate professor of clinical orthodontics at Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. He lectures nationally and internationally on clinical and practice management issues related to orthodontics.
Registration is available here.