ORANGE, Calif. (Sept. 11, 2014)—Ormco™ Corporation, a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced orthodontic technology and services, today announced a variety of promotions it will be offering at professional sessions across the country this fall.
Ormco will offer clinicians exclusive promotions, hands-on demonstrations and discounts on products that include the new Damon™ Clear2, the Lythos™ Digital Impression System and Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™.
Ormco is also giving clinicians the opportunity to win free tuition to The Forum – the largest privately-sponsored orthodontic event in the world, taking place February 18-21, 2015 in Orlando. The Forum offers more than 30 interactive sessions for clinicians, treatment coordinators, front office staff and chairside assistants.
“With so many significant regional events taking place in the fall, we’re looking to create unique experiences for doctors across the country to help them find new ways to build their practices,” said Patrik Eriksson, president of Ormco. “From Lythos demonstrations to special product promotions, Ormco will be giving doctors access to a number of practice development, educational and networking opportunities.”
Clinicians can enter to win free tuition to The Forum in 2015 – a $999 value – by visiting the Ormco booth at one of the following fall sessions:
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists (RMSO)—Sept. 18-21, 2014 in Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO)—Oct. 2-5, 2014 in Anaheim, Calif. (booth #: 116/118)
- Southern Association of Orthodontists (SAO)—Oct. 8-12, 2014 in Nassau, Bahamas (booth #: 205)
- Middles Atlantic Society of Orthodontists (MASO)—Oct. 17-20, 2014 in Williamsburg, Va. (booth #:307)
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists (SWSO)—Oct. 23-26, 2014 in Little Rock, Ark. (booth #: 216)
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists (NESO)—Nov. 6-9, 2014 in Hartford, Conn. (booth #: 507)
Attendees can also double their chances of winning by registering for a hands-on Lythos demonstration at the session of their choice at https://ichooselythos.com. Additionally, new purchasers of the Lythos Digital Impression System can now receive a $100 rebate for each Insignia Advanced Smile Design case ordered.
For more information, visit www.ormco.com, connect with Ormco on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/myormco and on Twitter via @Ormco.
[cp_popup display=”inline” style_id=”19825″ step_id = “1”][/cp_popup]