Read about how the new Patient Tracker from Gaidge keeps your workflow organized and patients managed.
Introducing a better way to manage your new patients
Gaidge’s newest product, the New Patient Tracker, will be released in Fall 2022! This addition to the Gaidge suite of business solutions will allow practices to track new patients from the moment they call in through the time they convert into an active start! The New Patient Tracker will launch with Cloud 9 and Dolphin integrations as well as an easy-to-use manual entry functionality. Further integrations are planned after the initial release.
- Organize your admin team workflow with new patient task management.
- Create more efficient NP exams by capturing info in one dashboard.
- Make conversion seamless with remote treatment acceptance.
- Ensure pending patients convert with cadenced follow-up actions.
- Uncover process improvements with detailed conversion reporting.
The New Patient Tracker features
Task Management Dashboard
Offer organization and workflow management for all patients in the start queue. Featuring a comprehensive list of new patients and observation-ready patients with custom sorting capability to make it easy to organize all pre- and post-appointment tasks including:
- Tracking which patients have had their insurance verified and have submitted their forms.
- Seeing appointment confirmations to help reduce no-shows.
- Knowing which patients need follow-up action taken.
- Easily reviewing statuses and knowing where patients are in the conversion funnel.
- Viewing breakdown of treatment recommendations, outcomes, contracts, and fees
Payment Presentation with Slider
Seamlessly display your treatment recommendations and fee options.
- Allow patients to accept treatment at home via email.
- Provide patients with a user-friendly payment slider to allow them to tweak their down payment and monthly
- Level up your payment presentation with polished visuals, including custom text, insurance details, and fee display.
View your critical Treatment and Observation Coordinator performance metrics in chart and graphical formats. Everything from conversion ratio to financials help you monitor starts achievement and individual performance.
- Performance: Evaluate case acceptance, starts, and exams by TC.
- Opportunity: View statistics for all pending patients and monitor follow-ups.
- Financials: Track contract amounts, initial fees, and production by TC.
Contact us today for a free online demo by emailing [email protected], visiting www.gaidge.com, or calling 800-287-3396.
This information was provided by Gaidge.
Read more about Gaidge in “Knowing more means doing better,” at https://orthopracticeus.com/knowing-more-means-doing-better/.
Stay Relevant with Orthodontic Practice US
Join our email list for CE courses and webinars, articles and mores
Read our following terms and conditions before subscribing.