Washington, DC; July 21, 2021 – Cellerant Consulting Group is excited to announce the launch of the inaugural Cellerant Best of Class Hygiene Award Program. “Since 2009, the Cellerant Best of Class Technology Awards have identified and acknowledged the top technologies in dentistry,” said Melissa Turner, Chief Hygiene Officer at Cellerant. “We will now expand the program to focus on the dental hygiene community as well.”
“We recognize the importance of this critical and respected community,” said Dr. Lou Shuman, CEO of Cellerant and founder of the Best of Class Technology Awards. “Since first adding a hygiene division to Cellerant Consulting two years ago, the interest in dental hygiene products, services and brands has exploded, with much growth anticipated in the future. We’re proud to have brought together an expert selection panel of dental hygienists recognized as industry leaders from across the country.”
About The Cellerant Best of Class Hygiene Award
The Cellerant Best of Class Hygiene Award selection panel consists of 9 renowned thought leaders and educators who, over the course of each year, will seek out and conduct research on potentially practice-changing technologies, with deliberations on nominees and final voting taking place in February. Panelists are precluded from voting in any category where they have consulting relationships. The entire selection process is conducted and managed on a not-for-profit basis. This year’s winners will be announced in December 2021.
The Cellerant Best of Class Hygiene panel members include:
- Melissa Turner, BASDH, RDHEP, EFDA- Chief Hygiene Officer, Cellerant Consulting; Editorial Advisory Board, RDH Magazine; Co-founder, National Mobile & Teledentistry Conference; Co-Founder, The Denobi Awards; Founder- I Heart Dentistry Network; Co-host, Dentistry Gone Wild; Co-creator, Oral Health United
- Pamela Maragliano-Munez, RDH, DMD, FACP- Chief Development Officer, Cellerant Consulting; Editor In Chief, Dental Economics; Editorial Director, Dental Academy of Continuing Education; Associate clinical professor, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Andrew Johnston, RDH, BSBM- Director of Hygiene, Coast Dental; Co-host, A Tale of Two Hygienists
- Amanda Hill, RDH, BSDH- Host, Your Dental Top 5; Editorial Advisory Board, RDH Magazine; Industry Educator, Dental Post; Certified Educator, OSAP-DALE Foundation
- Brooke Crouch, RDH- Vice President, American Mobile & Teledentistry Alliance; Clinical Advisory Board Chair, Virginia Health Catalyst; Oral Health Action Team Chair, United Way of Roanoke Valley
- Kristin Goodfellow, RDH, BA- Clinical Director, OraCare Oral Rinse; 2013 Recipient, Proctor & Gamble’s Excellence in Patient Communication Award; Featured author, Dental Products Report & RDH Magazine
- Michelle Strange, MSDH, RDH- Co-host, A Tale of Two Hygienists; Client Success Manager, MouthWatch; Co-founder, LevelUp Infection Prevention; Editorial Advisory Board, Dental Economics
- Nancy Miller, RDH, BA- Founder, UltraConcepts; Clinical Advisor, Jameson Management; Adjunct Faculty & Clinical Instructor, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College;
- Sarah Crow, RDH- President-elect, ADHA Massachusetts; Co-founder MDHA Mentor Liaison Team; Recipient, Massachusetts Dental Society Hygienist of the Year; Recipient, Middlesex Community College Member of the Year; Feature Writer, ADHA Access Magazine
For more information on the Cellerant Best of Class Awards and winners, visit www.cellerantconsulting.com.
About Cellerant Consulting Group
Founded and led by CEO Dr. Lou Shuman, DMD, CAGS, Cellerant is the leading dental incubator and accelerator currently servicing 42 dental companies. Cellerant provides strategic dental market insights, clinical expertise, implementation resources and support to accelerate growth for client dental companies. Cellerant services include new concept incubation, clinical product evaluation, product development, continuing education program development and CE sponsorship, strategic branding and marketing, online marketing, lead generation and dental media relations management.