Orthodontic Practice Webinar
A RoadMap to a 100% Digital Practice with Dr. Blake Davis
This is an electronically delivered self-instructional course for dentists.
Contact [email protected] with questions or comments about this webinar.
Webinar Live Date: October 22, 2021 10:00 am | Webinar Expiration Date: 10/22/2024
Dr. Davis Discusses effective mechanics in case management using 3D printed brackets.
About The Webinar
Join Dr. Blake Davis as he discusses how LightForce transformed his practice to be 100% digital and shares effective mechanics in case management using 3D printed brackets. He’ll talk about:
- How LightForce fit seamlessly into his existing digital workflow
- The benefits of LightForce when it comes to scheduling and practice efficiency
- The importance of customization in bracket prescriptions
- LightForce’s new translucent bracket option
- Successful cases using LightForce
CE Learning Objectives:
- Importance of customization in bracket prescriptions
- Effective mechanics in case management using 3D printed brackets
- Optimizing your clinical and practice workflow for the digital age
This is an electronically delivered self-instructional course for dentists
About The Presenter
As a board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Blake Davis specializes in treatment for children and adults. Dr. Davis completed dental school and his orthodontic residency program at the prestigious University of Washington. Since his graduation, Dr. Davis has demonstrated an incredible dedication to his practice and the profession of orthodontics.
A few of Dr. Davis' credentials include:
- Affiliate faculty at the University of Washington, Department of Orthodontics
- President of the Washington State Society of Orthodontics
- Lecturer at the University of Washington, School of Dentistry
- Published author in Orthodontic and Dental peer-reviewed journals
Disclosure: Dr. Blake Davis has no affiliation with LightForce.
About the Sponsor
Based in Cambridge, MA, LightForce Orthodontics has created the world's first fully customized, 3D-printed, bracket system. Delivering a patient-specific prescription for each case, the LightForce system is unlike anything you've ever used. Each bracket is custom created and 3D-printed, bringing a new level of flexibility and clinical possibilities. This enhances treatment efficiency and minimizes time-consuming adjustments in all phases of treatment.